What We Believe
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, the complete revelation of God's will for the salvation of men, the divine and final authority for all Christian conduct and duty.
- We believe in the one, true and living God, eternally co-existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God, the Father, the Creator, Ruler, and Sustainer of heaven and earth and everything therein.
- We believe in God, the Son, Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross and shed His blood as an atonement for the sins of all mankind, and was raised bodily from the dead. He ascended into heaven where He is our advocate and intercessor. We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ to defeat Satan's power over earth and then reign eternally in power forever and ever.
- We believe in God, the Holy Spirit, co-existent with the Father and Son. His ministry is to convict men of sin, to regenerate believing sinners, to indwell, guide, and teach God's wisdom to willing believers for daily guidance in godly living and service in obedience to God's perfect will.
- We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but in Adam, all men have fallen into sin and are lost apart from the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. All repentant sinners are regenerated solely by God's grace and mercy.
- We believe that there shall be a bodily resurrection of true, born-again believers in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior to eternal life in glory, and that those who reject Jesus Christ, the Son of God, shall be eternally punished in the lake of fire.
- We believe that the true church is one Body, consisting of all born-again by the Spirit of God, that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Head, that the church expresses itself in worship, fellowship, evangelism and Christian love to serve in obedience to be witnesses of God's eternal love, grace, mercy and forgiveness throughout the whole world.
- We believe that marriage is a holy covenant, ordained by God, between one male and one female for life.